Things That Go "BUMP!" In The Night

GHost is an organisation - well, project more than organisation - aimed at exploring the relevance of ghosts in contemporary culture through various disciplinary routes. They've already done a couple of exhibitions in St John's Church, Bethnal Green. And, well, you know me, I like my esoterica. I think that sometimes you do too, so I thought that some of you might be interested in this Call for...well, artists. And some of you might even think of entering!

Oh, and while looking at this, I also found this...

I have to get out more.

GHost III - Call for Artist Films

A project by Sarah Sparkes and Ricarda Vidal
17th December 2010, 6 - 10pm at St Johns Church on Bethnal Green
200 Cambridge Heath Road, London E2 9PA

We are inviting submissions of artist films on the theme of ‘Ghost hunters’. We welcome short films, but will consider films of up to 20 minutes in duration. Films should be suitable for screening as part of a show reel, rather than for installation. The works will be screened on a big screen in the nave of the church of St John Bethnal Green as part of “GHost III”, an annual weekend-long exhibition with performances and screenings.


We are interested in moving image works which explore the various angles and aspects of ghost-hunting.

Comments

Popular Posts